Monday, May 07, 2007

Kickity kick kick!

I've had a lot of false alarms when it comes to baby movement - I made Andrew feel my belly when I thought it was moving and it was very exciting until my belly gurgled - turns out it was my digestive tract.... oops!

But in the last week or so I've felt a little movement a couple of inches below my belly button, and it was different feeling to the false alarms I've been having. Today it was stronger and more regular, and there was no gurgling or anything like that so I'm PRETTY confident it's junior kicking away :)

The spot where I'm feeling it makes sense. At my last 2 ultrasounds, the baby's been lying sideways with its head at my right hand side, and it's about 12 cm long from head to bum, so where I'm feeling the movement seems about the right spot.

It was pretty cool, the little one was kicking on and off all day! Hopefully junior does it some time soon when Andrew will be able to feel it!

3 days until we find out the sex!

No comments: