Monday, June 18, 2007

Holy crap!!!

I got 95/100 for my last assignment for my current subject at uni! I've never gotten a result that high before... in anything probably... How exciting! This assignment was worth 20% as well, so that's good!

There was 3 parts to the assignment, and the last part was building a website with overall frame control, navigation and 3 web pages - I got full marks for that bit!! And if you have seen my personal website, you'll know that creating websites isn't exactly my forte... :)

Now to concentrate on Friday's exam and try to get a damn good mark overall for the subject...

2 comments:

Ewen said...

I'll have to agree with the other 546 visitors and say "that was terrible" ;)

Well done on the 95%, and the low-stress lifestyle change.

Unknown said...

That's my girl