Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uni results

I got my uni results today and I'm very pleased! I got an A for statistics and a B for politics. The way the results work is a bit odd at my uni - the highest mark is a HD (a 7 in other systems), then it goes A (Distinction/6), B (Credit/5), C (Pass/4), then varying degrees of fail. I hated the politics subject and thought I'd get a C, so am pretty happy.

It was a tough semester, starting 8 weeks after heart surgery, and feeling very tired, emotionally drained, and not having studied for 8 months trying to get back into the swing of things.

I'm glad it's over! I'm doing 3 subjects next semester, then I'll be finished first year - yay!

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Well done! You'll be able to explain the whole Primary thing to me. US politics has been fascinating this time round.