Monday, July 02, 2007

Who needs a Kwik-E-Mart? I doooooooooo.....

Twelve 7-Elevens across the US have been rebranded as Kwik-E-Mart's for the release of the Simpsons movie and we're lucky enough to have one just down the road! WOOHOO!

They've got Squishee machines, pink frosted donuts, Krusty-O branded cereal, Buzz Cola, Radioactive Man comics, Kwik-E-Mart branded Esky's and a bunch of other fun things.

I'm going to head back tomorrow to pick up some more Squishee collectors cups, try and find the Radioactive Man comics and some other bits and pieces for myself and some friends back home.

Here's some pics from our outing!






1 comment:

Ewen said...

So that means we'll get them in about 2 years. Pink frosted donuts are one of my favourites!

How come the new firefox checks my spelling in American?! :(