Monday, October 22, 2007

Road trip!

Mum and my Aunt Glenda are visiting at the moment and are currently on the East Coast. They get back on Thursday evening, and on Friday morning I'm going on a road trip with them! Andrew's off to Boston for a week for work on Monday, so I'm playing tour guide.

Friday morning we drive to Yosemite and spend the rest of Friday and Saturday morning there. Saturday afternoon we drive to Las Vegas, and stay there Saturday and Sunday nights. We'll wander around there on Sunday, then Monday morning Mum and Glenda do a day trip to Grand Canyon - I plan to stay in Las Vegas and relax since I've done that same Grand Canyon trip already.

When they get back from the trip we'll drive out to Los Angeles. Monday night we'll stay in Anaheim, and spend Tuesday at Disneyland. Tuesday night we'll stay in Anaheim again, then Wednesday drive into Hollywood, stay there Wednesday and Thursday nights, and spend Wednesday and Thursday around the Hollywood area sightseeing, then drive back home on Friday morning so mum and Glenda can fly back to Australia Friday night.

It's going to be a very action packed week!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Sarah,
I'd love to chat w/you. I'm in stage 2 of the bone graft. I'm having some problems that have me a little down. I was hoping you could tell me how many mg's of vit C, D, and Calcium did you take? How did it turn out? Are you happy with it? It is such a LONG process.It's my eye tooth, so when I can't wear my flipper, I hide. I'd love any advice you could give me.
Sincerely,
Marianne

Ewen said...

That's a good road trip. My brother and family have just finished a similar one, although they started in LA before driving north, then to Yosemite, etc...