Sunday, October 14, 2007

To Kirk, the commenter :-)

My aneurysm is currently at around 4.5cm, and I am also seeing Dr Liang at Stanford - I actually see him tomorrow! As an aside - how fabulous is Sunny Pellone??!?! :-)

I don't think I'm a 'normal' case - my dad and aunt both died in their 20's with aneurysms in the same place which they don't think were terribly large. I was previously told they wouldn't fix it until it got bigger, but given that it grew a bit during pregnancy and we want to go through more pregnancies, they want to fix it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell David and Sunny that Kirk says "hi"! They have been wonderful. I am so happy to have made a connection with you. We're in very different situations but surgery is likely only a matter of time for me. I will appreciate following your progress. Kirk

The Guess Who # 2 said...

I'm happy you have doctors at Stanford.

Take care.
I'm sure you have been in comtact with The Marfan Foundation [marfan.org]...

I've been following your blog, with interest.

~~Good thoughts to you & yours!

x, Will.

ramona said...

Hi Sarah,

I still have you blog linked to my favorites and just haven't checked it in a while - so much has happended! I pray that all will go well with your surgery and that you will continue to receive comfort with the loss of Joshua... we've miscarried so I know how it feels - somewhat anyway.

Hugs and kisses,
ramona