Friday, December 07, 2007

Off to the land of Oz

I'm currently sitting at San Francisco Airport waiting for our flight to Sydney. We've got 6 days in Sydney, 4 in Canberra, then 11 in Brisbane (or something like that). There's so many people I can't wait to see!

Every single day we have things planned, and we really have no time free - so much for a holiday :-)

We get back on the 29th of December, then have my heart surgery on January 3rd (with pre-op stuff on the 2nd), so the next couple of month are going to fly by!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and New Years. I'll try to update before the surgery, but if not, check Andrew's blog for an update of how I'm doing.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

You mean January 3rd? Sounds like a busy, but fun non-holiday.

The next 2 years should be exciting. A pity to be working - the US is such an interesting place to travel. Don't forget Crater Lake!

Ronnie said...

All the best for your Festive Season Sarah. I hope your surgery goes well and that 2008 is fille with happiness for you and Andrew.

Ronnie