Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still busy!

End of semester exams start in 1 1/2 weeks, so have been madly trying to study. Work has been ridiculously busy which has eaten into the study time and also sent energy levels crashing by the time I get home, so haven't felt very motivated to study.

Fingers crossed it'll all go fine...

I've got stage 2 of the dental implant surgery tomorrow - they'll be placing a titanium screw into my jaw bone. Eww. I hate operations. They may also need to do some more grafting depending on how much bone is there, so I'll keep fingers crossed for no extra grafting on that one as well.

I've also finally joined a gym, and have been trying to get into a routine for that, but previously mentioned study and work hasn't been helping! I've been trying to get in before work, and am going with one of the girls from work, so that's good. I went at 6am this morning though, and the last time I was up and going at that time was when I flew out of Singapore to come to the US! I feel soooo tired now! So hopefully I'll sleep well tonight and not be up all night thinking about the operation tomorrow.

We also still have our little foster kitten Smudge. She was supposed to go up for adoption two weeks ago, but they noticed she has an eye condition called Entropion, where her upper eyelid rolls inwards, which is causing eye irritation, and can damage the cornea. So we're keeping her for a few more weeks while she gets big enough for the surgery to fix her eyelids. Poor baby!

I think that's about it for the moment... Everything else is same ol', same ol'.

No comments: