Saturday, September 01, 2007

Crowded House concert

I found out last Saturday that Crowded House was in the area for a bunch of concerts. Unfortunately tickets were almost sold out so I had to sit on my own, but that was fine. They were playing at a local winery, which was a beautiful, small outdoors venue. It was a gorgeous night and there was a full moon the night before and the sun was just starting to set, so the moon rose throughout the concert.

Crowded House were fabulous and it was awesome to see them in such a small venue. They alternated between one new and one old song, and seemed to be having a really good time which made the concert even more enjoyable.

One of the ushers was nice enough to move me to the disabled section where I could have a chair with a back rather than the wooden bench I was originally sitting on (she understood the fun of being pregnant...), so that was nice! I was probably 40m away from the stage, so had a great view!

Overall a great night :-)

No comments: