Sunday, February 26, 2006

Phoenix/LA road trip

Whew - we're back.

I've managed to pick myself up a nice case of food poisoning which has lasted all day, but thankfully the most unfriendly part of it managed to hold off until we got home from LA after the 6 hour drive.

So as a result I really couldn't be bothered blogging about the trip, and since Andrew has done a big report, I'm going to be lazy and just link to his Phoenix road trip report.

Basically, it was good fun, we drove 2700km, enjoyed Phoenix, and I had big expectations of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and was a little disappointed. It had cool stuff like Graumans Chinese Theatre and the handprints, we got to hold an Oscar and stand where all the Oscars action will be this time next week, but I thought the Sunset Strip and Hollywood Boulevard would be moe exciting. Oh well. Still plenty of things to see in LA, so I'm sure next time will be more exciting.

Back to sleep for me....

No comments: