Thursday, April 12, 2007

14 weeks tomorrow!

I'm officially in the second trimester now! *happy dance*

Tomorrow I'll be at 14 weeks - it's just FLYING by :) The nausea is all gone, just have the occasional bouts of not feeling the best, which is completely manageable. I have got a heap of energy back, although am still often tired.

Between work, study and growing a life form though, I guess that's understandable :) Lucky Andrew is very supportive and does all the housework which gives me time to study and nap when I need to!

I feel like we're getting all organised with this whole baby thing. We've had an ultrasound which confirms the baby is happy and healthy (so far!), I've made the second trimester, we've booked into the birth classes which are scheduled for August, we have our second obstetrician appointment next week, we're booked in for a funky 4d ultrasound where they can tell with 99% accuracy what the sex is (that's a few weeks away still) and we're starting to think about the baby room and how to set it up.

It's getting rather exciting! Only 26 weeks to go... :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Congrats on happy healthy baby!