Monday, April 02, 2007

Well aren't I just an idiot?

I've noticed that I haven't had many new posts in my Google Reader for a while when I used to get heaps every day, and haven't really thought much more of it. A while ago I told Shona that she should really update her blog and she said she had been. I realised the blogspot feed had changed, so changed hers, but for some stupid reason didn't think to change anyone elses.

So I was just wondering this morning what's happened to everyone and manually went searching for blogs, and discovered so many new posts!!!!! I had a look at the blogspot feeds and sure enough, they're all the old feed addresses. Such a pain that they changed them!! Looks as though it changed around January 25 and I haven't had any new posts for about 20 people since then...

So if anyone's wondering why I haven't commented on their blog for a while, it's because I'm an idiot :)

My job for tonight (after I finish my assignment...) is to fix all of the blogs in my reader.

1 comment:

chrubuky said...

I know... I was much maligned for being slack, when this time (amazingly) it wasn't me :)

Come on girl! Use the power of technology!