Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So much stuff!

Tis the season of receiving it seems!

Look at all the cool stuff we've acquired over the last couple of days! And yes, that's Smudge at the top of the pic being nosey!



Shona knitted me the awesome beanie - the colours are gorgeous! (see pic below for me modelling it) Then we have 3 books that Briana, our neighbour who's due to have a baby in 7 weeks doesn't need/has duplicates of, gave us on Sunday, then Fiona sent us our first baby clothes!! 100% Australian cotton - mmmmmm :) The green shirt with "No instructions or warranties" on the front has a big WARNING across the back. And the Little Buddha shirt is so cute!!! Then Chris (Briana's husband), brought us around the cookies tonight that Brianna just freshly baked (they're still warm, and the choc chips are all melty and yummy) to say thanks for Andrew helping them destroy a couch that was stuck in their stair case :)

So between Briana and Christina (another wonderful neighbour with a 6 month boy), I've acquired a bunch of baby books! Louise lent me the Kaz Cooke one, and I bought the "What to expect when you're expecting" one. This is all of them so far. I've read a little of each I think - I need time to finish them! I've also got a couple of magazines people have given me, and I think there's another book lying around somewhere...



People are so awesome :)


And here's my modelling my funky beanie!

2 comments:

ark said...

Your pictures don't show up in an rss reader like Google Reader.

ooh and if you (or your s.o.) goto the baby shower at the big company I think you (or he) work at, they'll tell you how to get a whole bunch of free parenting books from the benefits group.

Sarah said...

Hmmm so who are you mysterioous ark??