Sunday, July 24, 2005

Brief post wedding wrap up

It's 2:45am and I can't sleep. I woke up at 2am stressing that we still had photos to do, and someone wasn't happy, and someone was running late, then I finally dragged myself out of my slumber to realise it's all over and I can relax. Unfortunately I'm completely awake now... So what better time to blog about the wedding :-)

It started off as the past 4 days have been - completely hectic! We had photos done before the ceremony which is untraditional, but it was good fun and a great way to relax before the wedding! Photos are here, and there'll be more to come. They were done by Andrew Sawatske of Hi-Tide Photography and he was great. As they were digital photos, he's already emailed through a bunch, and they haven't been tidied up yet apparently, but they look fantastic!

The ceremony went really well, we had a few giggles to break the tension and the reception also went well. There was lots of dancing, and plenty of fun was had.

A more full report will be coming soon when I have time and the energy, but this will have to do for now.

Mrs Pollock signing out. :-)

No comments: