Wednesday, January 11, 2006

DHL express pick up

Wow. I'm taking part in some aortic aneurysm research through the University of Texas, and got sent a saliva DNA collection kit to spit into and send back to them.

There was a DHL Express bag included in the pack with all the paperwork ready to go and a note saying to just call DHL to arrange a pick up time from my home.

So I just called them, and I kid you not, and I know I am prone to exaggeration, but DHL was at my door within 5 minutes of hanging up the phone.

Did I mention wow??

2 comments:

Tesso said...

That's why they call themselves Express!

I know with Aust Post sometimes you have to say on the parcel exactly what you are sending. Did you have to do this :-)

miners said...

Didn't realise how keen someone could get over a little bit of spit! Wonder if you could sell it if you're so popular?