Thursday, March 02, 2006

Scrapbooking

Well, it was interesting to see who's reading the blog! So a big hello to everyone, and I'll keep on trying not to bore you too much... :-)

Anyway, almost every female I meet these days says to me "so do you scrapbook". So now my answer is "yes"! Or almost anyway...

When we were in Phoenix, our friend Sarah showed us her scrapbooking, and it was really nice - much more fun that looking through a regular album, and I figure it's something that my completely unartistic self can handle.

So Louise, who's husband is working with Andrew at Google (they're also Aussies who moved over recently), does scrapbooking, and was nice enough to take me out today to a couple of scrapbooking shops and show me how it all works, and the basics I'd need.

So now I have an album, some basics to get me going and some ideas. My nan had previously asked for a bunch of wedding photos, and I haven't managed to print them out yet, so I thought I'd try to do her a wedding album with the photos she wants in a scrapbooking style instead.

It's certainly something that will keep me occupied for a bit... :)

No comments: