Thursday, December 30, 2004

No training for a while....

It's been a while since I trained regularly!! Been so busy with xmas!

Will also wait a bit before I get back into it. I've been really tired the last few months and have been yawning all day at work, and have had trouble concentrating on things even after a full nights sleep - almost always get 8 hours of solid sleep.

In the past week while we've been in Brissie to see the rellies, twice I've been very close to throwing up and passing out while standing in queues for things. I figure this and the tiredness really aren't good. Even while on holidays I'm exhausted and need to be in bed early!

We're wondering if my iron levels are low, so I'll get blood tests when I get back to Canberra and make sure everything's fine before I get back into training. Better to be on the safe side....

No comments: