Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Australia Day

So nice to have a day off!! Planned to get heaps of unpacking done, but haven't quite managed it...

We did manage to clean the old house this morning which was surprisingly easy. Got the final inspection tomorrow, so fingers crossed! :-)

After that we did some shopping on the way home, had lunch, a friend popped around, then we got engrossed in the Alicia Molik/Lindsay Davenport tennis match. Bloody exciting!!! Molik was unlucky to lose in the end I think...

I then planned to do something constructive like unpacking, but as much of the stuff in boxes is Andrew's, it's really hard to do it without him (he's been busy getting a web page sorted out for the Linux Conference), so I watched Shrek 2 instead....

We have to go back to the old house soon to do one final look over of the place and get my bikes and anything else we've left there, then I might come back to our new home and have a nice relaxing bath.

Tough day. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your new home, Sarah; pleased I'm not the only one spending time watching tennis! Tonight's should be a 'beauty'. LL