Sunday, January 09, 2005

Run to work

Well. I ran into work again and predicted last time that it wouldn't take me as long next time. It was my first run in ages (even longer than the break last time probably), my bag was completely full and included my heavy Colorado boots, pants, showering stuff, and a few other bits and pieces whereas last time my bag was half full - I had light heels, no showering stuff and bought lunch that day.

Bloody hell it made a difference! Took me about 40 minutes this time. My bag felt significantly heavier and it wore me out really fast! Might weigh my bag just out of curiosity.....

3 comments:

Aki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brendan said...

Can see you're trying hard. Lugging stuff from home is the pits. Lose it! Every gram counts. Keep it up Sarah..

Horrie said...

You've got to become a bit more efficient when running with a backpack. Is there anywhere where you can leave stuff at work the day before so you're not lugging all that weight? That's what I do when I run home from work.