Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dammit, I got tagged! :-)

4 jobs I have had: bar wench, basketball coach at summer camp, fruit picker, car salesperson (how varied can you get?)

4 movies I could watch over and over: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Princess Bride, Wallace and Gromit, Lord of the Rings

4 places I have lived: Brisbane, London, Edinburgh, Mountain View (California)

4 TV shows I love to watch:
Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Sex and the City (only intellectual shows...)

4 places I have been on vacation:
Lady Elliot Island, Noosa, Sydney, Singapore (man, that was hard - I need to go on holiday more often apparently!)

4 websites I visit each day: Transitions, The Australian, Google Reader, Google

4 favorite foods: Any good Indian food, roast with yorkshire puddings, fresh seafood, chocolate (mmmmm I'm hungry now!)

4 places I would rather be right now: in Miriam Vale (Qld) cuddling my nephew, lying on a beach in Hawaii, in France about to watch le Tour, sitting at that great sidewalk place in Singapore eating fantastic Indian watching the world go by

4 favorite bands: Don't have favourite bands, just lots of songs that I really like

4 people I am tagging: The lovely Shona, the happily preggers Terah, the super-speedy Aki, and the bestest cousin, Kylie

PS - you guys have to put this in your blog/diary with your answers (obviously...), then tag 4 more people :)

No comments: