Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Applying for jobs...

I've applied for a few jobs around the traps, and found a couple of jobs that have sounded really interesting. The first position I ended up going in to the company to say hello, and found out they'd already filled it, but forgotten to take it off the website - d'oh!

The most recent one that I've found sounds really interesting, it's at a place I really want to work, and I think I fulfill all of the requirements for the position, and could do well in this position. I heard back from a recruiter within 24 hours of putting in for it asking a couple of questions, so hopefully that's a good sign!

So please keep all fingers and toes crossed for me :-)

2 comments:

miners said...

All crossed over here for you Sarah - best of luck!

Cirque said...

Everything crossed - good luck!