Saturday, July 29, 2006

Quick update

Started work full time this week. It went really well, the people are lovely, I was busy all week, the work is varied, the company looks after its staff (provide cereal, milk, fruit, snacks, tea and coffee, and provide lunch on a Wednesday), I have a great desk set up - my own cube, a nice work laptop, and have had an ergonomic assessment so everything is comfortable. Hours are flexible, just as long as you do your 8 hours. I think I'll be very happy there!

Between that and study, I'm pretty bloody busy and don't have much free time!! The poor kitty is getting bored from having nobody at home and is going through the cat equivalent of the "terrible 2's" I think! We're going back to the shelter today to look at getting a friend for her, so she has someone to hang with during the day - I think that will help her a great deal.

Andrew's flight back from Australia get in in a little over 3 hours - yayyyyy!!!!! :-) We've been invited to 3 parties today as well!! We haven't been to any in ages, so typical to have 3 in one day. I have to be anti-social and just wait and see how much study I get done though! Otherwise not much to report. All's pretty quiet...

No comments: