Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back to school

I'm going back to studying next week! I got in to a Bachelor of Business through the University of Southern Queensland which I will be studying externally, part time over here in the US.

I've already started since I have the textbooks and subject overviews and so far it's really interesting! I'm doing an Organisational Behaviour subject, and what they're talking about I can relate to in a business sense from actually being in the workforce. The other subject is some sort of Accounting subject (I haven't started on that yet), and it looks a little scary, but if I can have one interesting and one not-so-interesting subject each semester, it should be good!

It'll take 6 years to finish if I do it continuously, but hopefully when we come back to Australia (whenever that may be), I can study full time for a bit to knock off some extra subjects.

So if I suddenly start blogging hourly, you'll know I'm procrastinating. :-)

1 comment:

Cirque said...

Hi Sarah
I think I've told you that that's the course I did through USQ. That was a while ago, but if you want to discuss anything I'd love to help if I can! Good luck!!